This board is a workhorse for the traditional longboarder. A “Classic” California inspired template, designed by CJ and Ian, to be extremely neutral in its intention. Very fast and loose off the tail and stable on the nose. The Classic has a lower tail rocker than most single fins which allows you to push through and drive out of your bottom turns. It also allows you to connect sections with ease and carry speed through turns. The Classic has traditional 50/50 rails that keep this board forgiving and easy to ride. A perfect longboard to take anywhere and ride with confidence. This is a favorite of the whole team.
9’5” x 23” x 3 1/16”
10’0” x 23 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Japanese manufactured carbon fiber. The best quality in the world
- Flex characteristics….slow flex and fast rebound. Super responsive and snappy due to quick rebound rate. Ultra performance.
- Our lightest material with the best strength to weight ratio.
Carbon Fiber/ INEGRA
- This is a 50/50 blend of top quality Japanese carbon fiber and INEGRA, a bright white ballistic fiber.
- Flex characteristics….great blend of that traditional feel that we all love and the dynamic rebound carbon fiber has. Amazing flow and rhythm.
- A beautiful blend of both new and old.
- Blend of traditional fiberglass and opaque pigment to give that classic look.
- Flex characteristics… Most amount of flex out of all of our lamination process. Immediate addiction warning.
- Traditional look with space-age feel.
- Magnetized fiberglass infused with aluminum. Gives its dynamic sliver appearance. This is our heaviest lamination material. Mega strong with beautiful aesthetic
- Flex characteristics….Feels like a more alive volan cloth or traditional longboard. Heavier weight with performance values. Rides like a dream.
- Space age look with a traditional feel.